David Rhys Jones looks into the use of Facebook when discussing issues in bowls, and the way in which Northern Irish bowler Trevor Robinson was recently treated.
Bowler and journalist Tom Rigby has spent the last 12 months compiling a comprehensive report regarding the current state of the game of bowls and suggestions for how to improve it.
This month's magazine touches upon the main issues of what Tom found.
Here is a more full report.
- Facebook: Friend or foe? 24 Oct 2014
- The report that leaves no stone unturned: Tom Rigby's vision 23 Oct 2014
- BOWLS SCOTLAND RECEIVES FUNDING 1 Sep 2014
- Question Time 5 Jun 2013
- Laws – Which Ones are we Using? 5 Jun 2013
- The Numbers Game 5 Jun 2013
- What is a 'Team' 27 Feb 2013
- Doing the Card 27 Feb 2013
- Maxi Pro Drakes Pride Bag 19 Oct 2012
- Thomas Taylor International 18 Oct 2012
- Clubhawk Gold Measure 26 Sep 2011
- Drakes Pride Bowls 21 Sep 2011