The great British summer had better behave itself after last season’s washout. The main topic of questioning for us umpires was the use of the dreaded groundsheets or the intricacies of stopping a game and if to claim a full house if we left poor Freda standing out in the elements to protect the head...
This month I am going to answer a question that has been sent to me through the magazine. Should you have a question please contact me by e-mailing the editor and I will do my best to answer it. If you don’t want your name published we can also arrange for that to happen...
Before I commence my inaugural ramblings I would like to thank the editorial team of this fine magazine for inviting me to contribute. I first subscribed to Bowls International when I started bowling at the tender age of 14...
- RESULTS, FINAL SESSION, DAY FIVE 28 Jul 2014
- RESULTS – MEN’S PAIRS AND WOMEN’S TRIPLES 28 Jul 2014
- RESULTS, DAY FIVE, SESSION ONE 28 Jul 2014
- FOURTH MEDAL FOR SOUTH AFRICA 28 Jul 2014
- RESULTS – WOMEN’S SINGLES FINALS AND FIRST ROUND MEN’S SINGLES, DAY FOUR 27 Jul 2014
- Question Time 5 Jun 2013
- Laws – Which Ones are we Using? 5 Jun 2013
- The Numbers Game 5 Jun 2013
- What is a 'Team' 27 Feb 2013
- Doing the Card 27 Feb 2013
- Maxi Pro Drakes Pride Bag 19 Oct 2012
- Thomas Taylor International 18 Oct 2012
- Clubhawk Gold Measure 26 Sep 2011
- Drakes Pride Bowls 21 Sep 2011