News: Scotland’s Crusade Continues
By Patrick Hulbert on 25 January 2013, 14:18
After Stewart Anderson’s morning win over England’s Nicky Brett, the Scottish contingent were at it again as David Gourlay comfortably beat Wales’ John Price.
Gourlay’s drawing was relentless, and he won the first set as comfortably as the scoreline suggests, 11-2.
Gourlay continued to pile pressure on Price, relentlessly drawing with metronomic consistency. With Gourlay scoring a four on the opening end, and complimenting this with a double on the second left Price with an insurmountable task.
A three to Gourlay on the 4th end made it 9-1, with him ultimately winning the set 12-4, and with it the match.
- Celebrities, Commonwealth Games and so much more...
25 October 2013
- BI Deliver Time and Time Again
18 September 2013
- Bowls Round-Up 12 Dec 2013
- Commonwealth Sport England Inject 180,000 into Lawn Bowls 15 Nov 2013
- Landmark Number Achieved by BDA 1 Nov 2013
- Elite Squad Trimmed 25 Oct 2013
- England Under 18 Teams Bring Back the Bacon 14 Oct 2013
- Question Time 5 Jun 2013
- Laws – Which Ones are we Using? 5 Jun 2013
- The Numbers Game 5 Jun 2013
- What is a 'Team' 27 Feb 2013
- Doing the Card 27 Feb 2013
- Maxi Pro Drakes Pride Bag 19 Oct 2012
- Thomas Taylor International 18 Oct 2012
- Clubhawk Gold Measure 26 Sep 2011
- Drakes Pride Bowls 21 Sep 2011