Reviews: Clubhawk Gold Measure
By Patrick Hulbert on 26 September 2011, 14:39
Bowls International do a product review on the CLUBHAWK GOLD measure.
String measures are always the most reliable and accurate measures.
The Clubhawk Gold is not too big, and not too small. The measure extends to approximately 3 metres so it is long enough for most occasions.
The measure is stylish and the calipers functional.
Clubhawk Gold is available from most bowls retailers, and is a smart, relaible and accurate measure and ideal for all bowlers.
Filed Under: Reviews
ITV1- Tonight- BOWLS IN FRANCE!Next
Bowls Scotland Announce Ladies' International Team
- MEN'S SINGLES GOLD AND BRONZE MATCHES DRAW 1 Aug 2014
- MEN’S FOURS GOLD AND BRONZE MATCH 1 Aug 2014
- FIXTURE 12.45 pm MEN’S FOURS GOLD AND BRONZE MEDAL MATCH 1 Aug 2014
- Line ups - women's pairs gold and bronze medal matches, 08.45am 1 Aug 2014
- RESULTS, DAY EIGHT – MEN’S FOURS Q-F, MEN’S SINGLES S-F, WOMEN’S TRIPLES S-F, WOMEN’S PAIRS S-F 31 Jul 2014
- Question Time 5 Jun 2013
- Laws – Which Ones are we Using? 5 Jun 2013
- The Numbers Game 5 Jun 2013
- What is a 'Team' 27 Feb 2013
- Doing the Card 27 Feb 2013
- Maxi Pro Drakes Pride Bag 19 Oct 2012
- Thomas Taylor International 18 Oct 2012
- Clubhawk Gold Measure 26 Sep 2011
- Drakes Pride Bowls 21 Sep 2011