Thomas Taylor International
18 October 2012
The International bowl has a hook at the end of the bowl that makes the bowl useful for back-end play both indoor and out.
The bowl is multi-purpose in that sense, but the player would have to have a high level of skill to use the International model on a fast indoor surface as a front-end surface. A Vector model or the new Blaze bowl would be ideal for such a situation.
Thomas Taylor advocates include Andy Thomson, David Gourlay and Darren Burnett.
- England Win With Ease 18 Jun 2013
- England on the Cusp 17 Jun 2013
- Dennis Mowers go to Hollywood (well Orange County to be precise) 5 Jun 2013
- Commonwealth Games Formats Finalised 4 Jun 2013
- Para-sports at the Commonwealth Games 4 Jun 2013
- UMPIRES' CLINIC - Question Time 5 Jun 2013
- UMPIRES' CLINIC - Laws – Which Ones are we Using? 5 Jun 2013
- UMPIRES' CLINIC - The Numbers Game 5 Jun 2013
- UMPIRES' CLINIC- What is a 'Team' 27 Feb 2013
- UMPIRES' CLINIC - Doing the Card 27 Feb 2013
- Maxi Pro Drakes Pride Bag 19 Oct 2012
- Thomas Taylor International 18 Oct 2012
- Clubhawk Gold Measure 26 Sep 2011
- Drakes Pride Bowls 21 Sep 2011