Reviews: Thomas Taylor International
By Patrick Hulbert on 18 October 2012, 14:38
The International bowl has a hook at the end of the bowl that makes the bowl useful for back-end play both indoor and out.
The bowl is multi-purpose in that sense, but the player would have to have a high level of skill to use the International model on a fast indoor surface as a front-end surface. A Vector model or the new Blaze bowl would be ideal for such a situation.
Thomas Taylor advocates include Andy Thomson, David Gourlay and Darren Burnett.
- What makes a good club member? 26 Mar 2015
- Tony Allcock shares his most memorable matches- played in or observed 26 Mar 2015
- Bowls England junior women's trial 2015 24 Mar 2015
- The Co-operative Funeralcare's International Open at Blackpool 4 Mar 2015
- Bowls International launches Unsung Heroes Awards 2015 27 Feb 2015
- Question Time 5 Jun 2013
- Laws – Which Ones are we Using? 5 Jun 2013
- The Numbers Game 5 Jun 2013
- What is a 'Team' 27 Feb 2013
- Doing the Card 27 Feb 2013
- Maxi Pro Drakes Pride Bag 19 Oct 2012
- Thomas Taylor International 18 Oct 2012
- Clubhawk Gold Measure 26 Sep 2011
- Drakes Pride Bowls 21 Sep 2011