Reviews: Maxi Pro Drakes Pride Bag
By Patrick Hulbert on 19 October 2012, 12:47
The Maxi pro is a larger bag in Drakes' range, and thus is suitable for outdoor use, when it is a necessity to fill the bag with waterproof jackets, trousers, cloths, jumpers and anything else to be prepared for whatever the best of the British summer can throw at us.
The Pro Mini is ideal for indoor use as it is big enough for the fundamental necessities of indoor play - measure, shirt, trousers, shoes.
Both of these Drakes Pride products are very popular and are useful bags to purchase in order to get yourself kitted out for the new season.
- Celebrities, Commonwealth Games and so much more...
25 October 2013
- BI Deliver Time and Time Again
18 September 2013
- Commonwealth Sport England Inject 180,000 into Lawn Bowls 15 Nov 2013
- Landmark Number Achieved by BDA 1 Nov 2013
- Elite Squad Trimmed 25 Oct 2013
- England Under 18 Teams Bring Back the Bacon 14 Oct 2013
- Question Time 5 Jun 2013
- Laws – Which Ones are we Using? 5 Jun 2013
- The Numbers Game 5 Jun 2013
- What is a 'Team' 27 Feb 2013
- Doing the Card 27 Feb 2013
- Maxi Pro Drakes Pride Bag 19 Oct 2012
- Thomas Taylor International 18 Oct 2012
- Clubhawk Gold Measure 26 Sep 2011
- Drakes Pride Bowls 21 Sep 2011