These weeks are very well attended, and Willie and Andy impart their knowledge of the game to the bowling fraternity at the resort.
It is great fun, and I am having a good time (and getting fatter with the plethora of food on offer).
It must be one of very few sports where the current world champion and a legend of the sport are on hand for a whole week to give advice and tips to ordinary club members of the sport.
It would be like having Rafael Nedal teaching you the forehand in tennis, with Roger Federer to help out, or Bradley Wiggins and Chris Hoy teaching people how to cycle.
- Knapper and Walker win England Bowler of the Year awards 23 Feb 2015
- Five times world champion Alex reaches semi final 23 Jan 2015
- Greg Harlow breezes into World Indoor Championship semi final 23 Jan 2015
- Just Retirement agree three year sponsorship deal for the World Indoor Bowls Championship 23 Jan 2015
- Wales’ Laura Thomas has become the 2015 Ladies World Indoor Champion 22 Jan 2015
- Question Time 5 Jun 2013
- Laws – Which Ones are we Using? 5 Jun 2013
- The Numbers Game 5 Jun 2013
- What is a 'Team' 27 Feb 2013
- Doing the Card 27 Feb 2013
- Maxi Pro Drakes Pride Bag 19 Oct 2012
- Thomas Taylor International 18 Oct 2012
- Clubhawk Gold Measure 26 Sep 2011
- Drakes Pride Bowls 21 Sep 2011