These weeks are very well attended, and Willie and Andy impart their knowledge of the game to the bowling fraternity at the resort.
It is great fun, and I am having a good time (and getting fatter with the plethora of food on offer).
It must be one of very few sports where the current world champion and a legend of the sport are on hand for a whole week to give advice and tips to ordinary club members of the sport.
It would be like having Rafael Nedal teaching you the forehand in tennis, with Roger Federer to help out, or Bradley Wiggins and Chris Hoy teaching people how to cycle.
- Harry Redknapp was dramatically revealed as the new Bowls England manager today 23 Jun 2015
- Walker Cup regional finals draw 23 Jun 2015
- World Bowls introduces new development strategy 23 Jun 2015
- Balcombe Trophy reaches semi final stage 23 Jun 2015
- Bowls International Unsung Heroes Award 2015 18 Jun 2015
- Question Time 5 Jun 2013
- Laws – Which Ones are we Using? 5 Jun 2013
- The Numbers Game 5 Jun 2013
- What is a 'Team' 27 Feb 2013
- Doing the Card 27 Feb 2013
- Forres BC - Open Triples
4 Jul 2015
- Bowls England Women's Junior International Squad Day
5 Jul 2015
- Bowls England Men's Junior International Squad Day
5 Jul 2015
- Helensburgh BC - Top Tournament
6 Jul 2015
- Bowls England Women's Junior International Series and Championships
17 Jul 2015 - 19 Jul 2015
- Maxi Pro Drakes Pride Bag 19 Oct 2012
- Thomas Taylor International 18 Oct 2012
- Clubhawk Gold Measure 26 Sep 2011
- Drakes Pride Bowls 21 Sep 2011